The Short Version:
- Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist for over 21 years (retired, changed careers)
- Formerly a Professional Member of the National Association of Myofascial Trigger Point Therapists
- 21+ years of experience working directly with clients in pain, helping hundreds of people decrease pain and increase mobility, so they can live more fully.
- Ongoing study of pain relief (techniques, modalities, ideas) through my own research and reading, by attending medical conferences, taking training in the Feldenkrais method, Reiki energy healing, learning about creativity, self-hypnosis, fitness, and other related subjects.
- A personal history of chronic back pain as a teenager/young adult, and occasional other myofascial injuries as an adult, successfully treated with the methods I share in my work.
- Other passions and paths I follow: voice-over, music (singer, composer), teaching (previously a Gymboree teacher, a Hebrew School teacher, a homeschooling mom, and teaching how to “fix your own pain” through lectures, workshops, classes), coaching other women in business, and most importantly, being a mother of two incredible boys and wife to a loving, supportive man.
If you’d like to learn more, here’s the longer version of my story.
I hope to be of help to you very soon.